February 21, 2009

Bagz Gallery

Welcome to my gallery of Bagz. All bagz are 100% cotton, and printed by me using a heat transfer method. Most prints are derived from my hand painted original artworks, and I am also introducing a new digital range!


i)Peace lotus black sling, digital collage

i) ii) iii)

i) Wings black circle sling, ii) Wings black square sling, iii) Wings black sling

i) ii)

i) Wings calico octagonal sling, ii) Wings calico sling


i) ii)

i) Flower black sling, ii) Flower calico sling


i) ii)

i) Flower black octagonal sling, ii) Flower calico octagonal sling


i) ii)

i) Paisley calico sling, ii) Paisley black square sling, iii) Paisley black sling


i) ii)

i) Blue black sling, ii) Blue calico shopper


i) ii)

i) Beaded calico library, ii) Beaded black sling

i) ii)

i) Autumn leaves black sling, ii) Autumn leaves calico sling


i) ii)

i) Purple black sling, ii) Red black sling


*If you wish to purchase a bag please contact me via email: bagzovart@hotmail.com to arrange delivery and payment

*I also make custom bags & can print your digital image onto a bag of your choice. For example: pet bags, 'brag' bags with your babies photo and name, promotional bags for your business, your own art bags, the only limit is your imagination

*If there is a combination of print/bag style that is not depicted here I will happily make one up for you

*All bagz retail for $20 which includes free postage anywhere in Australia. (overseas orders contact me for postage prices)

*Thank you for looking at my bagzovart

No comments:

Post a Comment